Cache Valley's Best Music
Q92 plays a bright, upbeat blend of music, and carefully screening each song for offensive messages. No other radio station reflects the values of Cache Valley like Q92.
Download our app!
Discover more ways to listen through our apps and smart speaker integrations.
Contests & Events
Join in on the fun and be a part of our community!
Win Daily Prizes!
Win a 1-night Stay!
Get Away w/o Going Away
Stream with Alexa
Enable our skill on your Alexa devices by saying “Alexa, Enable the skill, Q ninety two nine.”
Q92.9 plays the perfect blend of music I forgot I loved. So happy we have them on the radio dial here in Cache Valley!
Jeff & LoraLee are literally like the highlight of my morning. I listen while I'm at work starting my day, and the music is great too.
Hyde Park, UT
- Deadline looms for drought-stricken states to cut water useSALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Banks along parts of the Colorado River where water once streamed are now just caked mud and rock as climate change makes the Western U.S. hotter and drier. More than two decades of drought have done little to deter the region from diverting more water… Read more »
- Cache County man arrested for allegedly molesting girl during sleepoverLOGAN — A 38-year-old Cache County man has been arrested for molesting a young girl during a sleepover last month, according to law enforcement. Brandon Paul Burdett was booked Friday afternoon into the Cache County Jail, where he is being held pending arraignment on formal charges. According to an arrest… Read more »
- PHOTO GALLERY: Cache County Fair and Rodeo – Aug. 13, 2022Photos by Tina Lerohl / Additional information about Tina’s work (or inquiries about purchasing her photos) can be found at tinalerohlphotovideo.com Photo Gallery sponsored by The Logo Shop, your source for teams, businesses and booster clubs. Visit http://welogostuff.mypromohq.com/ Click on photo to enlarge it, then use your left-right arrow keys to cycle through the… Read more »
- Delays expected in Logan Canyon during annual cattle driveLOGAN — Motorists traveling through Logan Canyon, US-89, could see temporary delays between Temple Fork and Tony Grove next week. The slowdowns will take place Monday through Thursday as ranchers move their cattle to higher pastures. Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest spokeswoman Kathy Jo Pollock said cattle permittees will be moving more… Read more »
- Mount Logan Middle School teacher named Utah History Teacher of the YearLOGAN — The Gilder Lehrman Institute has named Mount Logan Middle School Teacher Ryan Mueller the 2022 Utah History Teacher of the Year. “It’s a huge honor to get this recognition,” Mueller said. “I was honestly really surprised when I found out a couple of weeks ago.” The award honors… Read more »