Cache Valley's Best Music
Q92 plays a bright, upbeat blend of music, and carefully screening each song for offensive messages. No other radio station reflects the values of Cache Valley like Q92.
Download our app!
Discover more ways to listen through our apps and smart speaker integrations.
Contests & Events
Join in on the fun and be a part of our community!
Win Daily Prizes!
Win a 1-night Stay!
Get Away w/o Going Away
Stream with Alexa
Enable our skill on your Alexa devices by saying “Alexa, Enable the skill, Q ninety two nine.”
Q92.9 plays the perfect blend of music I forgot I loved. So happy we have them on the radio dial here in Cache Valley!
Jeff & LoraLee are literally like the highlight of my morning. I listen while I'm at work starting my day, and the music is great too.
Hyde Park, UT
- Montgomery talks power and rate increases on KVNU’s Speak to the MayorLOGAN — Logan mayor Holly Daines was not available, so it was Logan Light and Power director Mark Montgomery who appeared on KVNU’s monthly Speak to the Mayor program on Wednesday during For the People. He said there are some future rate adjustments coming down the lines in the near… Read more »
- Judge limits privilege defense in AZ Mormon sex abuse caseAn Arizona judge overseeing a high-profile lawsuit accusing the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints of conspiring to cover-up child sex abuse has ruled that the church may not refuse to answer questions or turn over documents under the state’s “clergy-penitent privilege.” Clergy in Arizona, as in many other states, are… Read more »
- Logan Aquatic Center to close on weekdays through Sept. 5LOGAN – Effectively immediately, the Logan Aquatic Center will be closed to the public for open swimming Monday through Friday. That announcement was made through a Facebook post on Thursday, Aug. 18. Previously, the pool had been open to families from 12 to 8 p.m. on Mondays and 12 to… Read more »
- Pickleville Playhouse to present ‘The Addams Family’ once againGARDEN CITY – Here at the rustic Pickleville Playhouse, the Davis clan figure that if you’ve already got a smashing success for a fall show, why mess with it? Why indeed? For the fourth consecutive year, the Pickleville Playhouse will stage The Addams Family as its Halloween show. The production… Read more »
- Bradfield says county audits continue and describes the two main types of auditsLOGAN — A new audit has been released by the Cache County Clerk and Auditors office, it’s an audit of the Senior Citizens Board. On KVNU’s For the People program last week, clerk and auditor Jess Bradfield said this audit had some good news. “That’s right, there are audits that… Read more »